A simple KDE network monitor that show rx/tx LEDs or numeric information about the transfer rate of any network interface in a system tray icon.
- See network activity, transfer rate, speed chart, IP address, MAC address, etc of any network interface (including localloopback).
- Support multiple network interfaces.
- See simple statistics (packets and bytes received and transmitted).
- Configurable Update Interval, View mode, Icon themes, etc.
- GPL'ed, you can use and modify for free (Following GPL conditions)
- Carrier on/off detection.
AuthorsHugo Parente Lima
|Release Date Version 1.6.1:||25.10.2006|
[ Edit ]