What is it?
KDiff3 is a file and directory diff and merge tool.
Main Features: KDiff3 ...
- compares and merges two or three text input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character(!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility,
- has an editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- suppports Unicode, UTF-8 and other codecs,
- provides networktransparency via KIO,
- can be used as diff-viewer for KDevelop3. (KPart)
|Release Date Version 0.9.88:||25.02.2005|
[ Edit ]